At the production site in Hungary fine sheets are produced in clean room quality for the pharmaceutical industry and hospitals, as well as a wide range of sheet metal parts for shop-fitting and refrigerated display construction.
In order to satisfy our customers' demands we are equipped with leading-edge production facilities and machines that enable us to achieve precision of +/- 0.1 mm. Panels are processed in steel, electrolytically galvanised, sendzimir galvanised and aluminium qualities.
- High bay storage rack with 650 pallet spaces and a total capacity of 2000 to.
- Stamping machine Salvagnini S4, production length up to 4000 mm
- Bending machine Salvagnini P4, production length up to 4000 mm
- Folding press 320 to. Salvagnini B2, production length up to 4000 mm
- Folding press 300 to. Mengele, production length up to 5000 mm
- Folding press 125 to. Voest, production length up to 3000 mm
- AMADA spot welding machine and stud welding machine
- WIG and MAG welding machine for fine sheet processing
- A range of transport machines for manipulation
Technical sheet processing options:
- Maximum sheet panel size: 4000 x 1500 mm
- Maximum sheet panel thickness: Stainless steel 2.0 mm; steel galv. 3.0 mm
- Stamping head accommodating 40 different tools simultaneously for reshaping, countersinking, recessing, stamping e.g. depressions, ventilation slots, screw recesses and also threaded rollers with the stamping machine up to M8 possible.
- Self-adhesive labels with bar codes etc. for marking the panels.
- Fully-automatic 4-sided bending, bending lengths of up to 3850 mm possible depending on the material quality and sheet thickness.
A total 3700 m² of production space available for fine sheet production.